2023: Atiku, others have stopped campaigns, now focused on Peter Obi – PSquare’s Peter Okoye

Date:

Must Read

Judges who once defended honor now collect cars and houses from Wike, govs

Nigeria’s judiciary is facing fresh questions over its independence...

Adebayo blasts Tinubu, says he hopes he is Nigeria’s last embarrassing president

Social Democratic Party presidential candidate Adewole Adebayo has renewed...

Angry youths tear down Tinubu billboard in Damaturu, send 2027 warning to APC

Crowds of angry youths in Damaturu, the capital of...

Peter Okoye of PSquare music group has accused the other 18 presidential candidates of stopping campaigns to focus on Peter Obi, the Labour Party’s presidential candidate.

Okoye had earlier said some cabals want Peter Obi to step down from the 2023 presidential election because he is a threat to them.

The music singer said the political elites’ desire is to stop Obi.

Taking to his verified Twitter handle on Thursday, he wrote, “So there are 18 Presidential candidates running for 2023 General election. The whole elite and political class aspiration is to stop @PeterObi. PDP and APC have virtually stopped campaigning. The focus right now is Obi. If u are OBldient, this should make you happy.” (Daily Post)

Follow us on social medias platform – Twitters – NN News – NN News Team – Facebook pages/group – NN News – NN News Team – NN News Group. Comment on the article for thoughtful opinions will count. NN News will remove threats, harassments, and other violations. If you’re having issues with commenting, please let us know.

spot_imgspot_imgspot_img

Latest News

logo-nn-news-small
Privacy Overview

This website uses cookies so that we can provide you with the best user experience possible. Cookie information is stored in your browser and performs functions such as recognising you when you return to our website and helping our team to understand which sections of the website you find most interesting and useful.