Ekpa gunmen enforcing sit at home attack bus in Enugu, Finnish govt accuses of harboring a criminal | NN NEWS

Date:

Must Read

2027: I’m not contesting, says El-Rufai as he welcomes thousands of PDP defectors to ADC

Former Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai, has stated that...

2027: APC Lagos beg Jonathan not to run ask Nigeria to reject him

The Lagos State chapter of the All Progressives Congress...

Senator Marafa dumps APC, declares Tinubu a ‘use-and-dump’ leader 

Former Zamfara Central Senator Kabiru Garba Marafa, who played...

PDP considering Jonathan, Obi for 2027 presidential ticket – Bauchi Governor

Bauchi State Governor and chairman of the PDP Governors’...

2027: I will contest ADC presidential primary, won’t step down for anyone – Amaechi

Former Rivers State Governor and African Democratic Congress (ADC)...

Suspected Ebonyi Finland based Simon Ekpa, the acclaimed disciple of Nnamdi Kanu, gunmen enforcing Monday sit-at-home, yesterday, attacked some commercial buses in Enugu leaving many injured.

According to a source, accused the Finnish government of harboring a criminal in its country who have been causing mayhem and havoc in Nigeria against the vulnerable people, calling on them to repatriate Simon Ekpa to Nigeria.

The incident, which took place at Odegba, along Iva Valley Road, behind New Market Enugu, according to sources, witnessed sporadic shooting by the gunmen.

Those attacked were people said to have left their homes early to go to their businesses and had already boarded buses when, suddenly, bullets started raining on their bus.

Though some sources claimed two people died in the incident, the policemen who repelled the gunmen said no death was recorded in the attack. Two victims who sustained gunshot wounds were said to have been taken to Park Lane Hospital by the police after their intervention to disperse the gunmen.

Confirming the incident, the State Police Public Relations Officer, Daniel Ndukwe (ASP), said, “there was a shooting incident at Odegba, along Iva Valley Road, Enugu, in the early hours of this morning, by yet-to-be identified armed men, which led to the injury of two persons.

“However, the victims are responding to treatment at the hospital where they were promptly taken to by police operatives, who swiftly responded to a distress call on the incident.

“Meanwhile, an investigation has been launched to fish out the fleeing miscreants.”

Follow us on social medias platform – Twitters – NN News – NN News Team – Facebook pages/group – NN News – NN News Team – NN News Group

Comment on the article for thoughtful opinions will count. NN News will remove threats, harassments and other violations. If you’re having issues with commenting, please let us know.

spot_imgspot_imgspot_img

Latest News

logo-nn-news-small
Privacy Overview

This website uses cookies so that we can provide you with the best user experience possible. Cookie information is stored in your browser and performs functions such as recognising you when you return to our website and helping our team to understand which sections of the website you find most interesting and useful.