Bandits kidnap nursing mother, baby, others in Kaduna | NN NEWS

Date:

Must Read

Lamido accuses Tinubu of drug links, fake degree, hidden identity

At a People's Democratic Party (PDP) meeting held on...

2027: I’m not contesting, says El-Rufai as he welcomes thousands of PDP defectors to ADC

Former Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai, has stated that...

2027: APC Lagos beg Jonathan not to run ask Nigeria to reject him

The Lagos State chapter of the All Progressives Congress...

Senator Marafa dumps APC, declares Tinubu a ‘use-and-dump’ leader 

Former Zamfara Central Senator Kabiru Garba Marafa, who played...

PDP considering Jonathan, Obi for 2027 presidential ticket – Bauchi Governor

Bauchi State Governor and chairman of the PDP Governors’...

Some bandits in the early hours of Friday reportedly invaded Tudun Mun Tsira Village of Zangon Shanu, Samaru in Sabon Gari Local Government Area of Kaduna State and abducted a nursing mother with her baby. 

Zango-Shanu is a stone throw away from the main campus of the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. 

During the attack, two other residents of the area were also kidnapped by the hoodlums. Their names were given as Mallam Abubakar Garba Aliyu and his son, Salimi Abubakar. 

It was gathered that the bandits stormed the area in large numbers on motorcycles, wielding sophisticated weapons. 

A source who craved anonymity told our correspondent that it was possible that the hoodlums came in from nearby villages where they had been operating. 

The source said, “The bandits came in large numbers. They rode on motorcycles, each wielding dangerous weapons 

“There is the possibility that they came in from kasuwar Da’a axis in Giwa Local Government Area which is very close to our settlement. 

“At Tudun Mun Tsira, the hoodlums abducted a nursing mother and her baby and moved to another village named Hayin Liman where they kidnapped an old man and his son.” 

There was no official statement either from the state government as of the time of filing this report as the state police command’s spokesman, ASP Mohammad Jalige, neither respond to his call or text message. (The PUNCH) 

Follow us on social medias platform – Twitters – NN News – NN News Team – Facebook pages/group – NN News – NN News Team – NN News Group

Comment on the article for thoughtful opinions will count. NN News will remove threats, harassments and other violations. If you’re having issues with commenting, please let us know.

spot_imgspot_imgspot_img

Latest News

logo-nn-news-small
Privacy Overview

This website uses cookies so that we can provide you with the best user experience possible. Cookie information is stored in your browser and performs functions such as recognising you when you return to our website and helping our team to understand which sections of the website you find most interesting and useful.